Tuesday 11 November 2014

Survey Results: From 1st year to 4th year of Engineering - What Changed, What Stayed?



Hello Readers!

Some weeks ago, I had a discussion with one of my close friends regarding how much I have changed since I joined college. As it is, I am mostly happy with the change, but during the course of the conversation, a fear crept inside me: had I changed too fast? Had I let go of my faith and beliefs to fast to sustain a reasonable moral standard? As driven by crazy whims as I am at times, I decided to do a survey on how much people like me have changed from 1st year to fourth year in Engineering. 

So, this survey consisted of 10 questions, and was created via SurveyMonkey.com. It's a wonderful site for creating surveys and I would encourage you to use it, lest you need to conduct a survey. 35 people have responded to this survey.

I am going to share the results via screenshot. Have a glimpse and form your own conclusions! Your opinions and comments are










 Regarding this confidence level question, one of the respondent has commented: "not only confidence level,speaking ability(in every language)has increased too"

Congrats friend. I am happy for you! I wish more and more of us could say the same.




No comments:

Post a Comment