Sunday 6 July 2014

The Magic of learning C# via Microsoft Visual Studio 2013!


This is a beginner’s view, and I must say that I am really new to programming. I was doing a beginner’s course on C# on Microsoft Visual Academy, as part of the Microsoft Student Associate program. And I downloaded Visual Studio for that purpose. And in this blog, I would like to talk about how cool I found the whole package.

For anyone out there who is wishing to begin his/her journey of programming, I would say C# on Visual Studio platform is a wonderful way to get their way along the darkness, if you know what I mean. Object Oriented Programming is not easy. But if you have a tool like Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 in hand, you would really find a cool tool in your hands to get started.

The coolest feature of VS is the IntelliSense that pops up all the time while you are typing code. And if you pay attention to it, most of your coding errors with simply vanish. It’s just like a helpful teacher while you are learning to code. It’s there for you all along, and there for you for free. If you are patient enough, you can teach yourself a lot about C# with VS 2013. Just keep going and keep typing out those codes.


And if you are willing to start learning C#, I would suggest you to take a free course by Robert Tabor (Bob Tabor) at Microsoft Virtual Academy. The course name is C# Fundamentals for Absolute Beginners. It’s a wonderful course, and you would learn a lot by beginner’s standards. To access Microsoft Visual Academy you simply need to create a Microsoft account (Live/hotmail etc) and sign up to Microsoft Visual Academy using that. It’s that simple!


Keep going. Good luck to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment